Products » Rubber Extrusions
NCS rubber extruded products are available in standard and custom profiles. These rubber extrusions are available in continuous lengths and intricate profile shapes, but can be cut to length to meet our customers specifications. Our hot and cold splicing services offer many options to shape the extrusion to meet your application needs and seal requirements.
Material Expertise & Diversity
NCS utilizes a custom mixing facility that works hand-in-hand with our factory to assure that all materials, processes and procedures will meet our customers needs and specifications. This allows us to supply high quality rubber extrusions at the right price point with speed and efficiency. Our research and development team focuses on working with the customer to fully understand the end-use application so the best material can be selected.
Thermosets (Sponge & Dense)
- NSF 51 & 61 compounds available
NCS offers a wide variety of integrated capabilities and technologies. Our goal is to provide product design options that offer the best seal solution for the end-use application. Our operational capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heat-Activated Adhesive Taping System (HATS)
- Pressure-Sensitivie Adhesive (PSA)
- Extrusion (widths up to 12" / simple to complex profiles)
- Large to Intricate Parts
- Dual & Triple-Durometer
- Vibration Dampening & Testing
- Rubber to Metal Bonding & Fabrication
- Cutting (angle, die-cut, lathe, water jet)
- Drilling / Punching / Notching
- Vulcanized / Splicing / Welded / Molded Corners (O-rings / Frames)
- Laser Etch Printing
- Custom Printing / Striping / Stamping / Embossing
- Color Match
- Slip Coating
- Performance Coatings
- Custom Packaging / Bagging
Contact us today to get more information on how our rubber extruded products and capabilities can help your business!